Debbie Mills Robertson
(Dip. Int. Des., DINZ)
Mobile: 027 345 7000
Frequently Asked Questions
I have listed below the most commonly asked questions.
If you have a question that is not here, please do not hestitate to contact me Email
I need help where do I start?
For new builds and major renovations, I like to see your plans before you start, this is useful as I can ‘walk through’ your home and look for any issues e.g., flow, furniture placement, etc. But don't worry if work is already under way, I'm happy to help at any stage of your project.
Do you offer Consulation Only service?
Yes, an in-home consultation only service is where I can give you ideas that you are able to implement yourself - make sure you have your notepad and pen at the ready! Visualise Package is a fun and informative 'walk-through' consultation service. This is for those that need guidance but are happy to implement themselves.
How much does it cost?
My Express Design Services starts at $295 for one room design - Stylise Package.
A Walk Through Consultation for your whole home is $275 - Visualise Package.
Styling to Sell is $495.
There is an option to purchase Design Hours if you feel you require more help.
Is the initial consultation free?
Yes, I offer a free 20 minute phone or Skype call to have a chat about your project, this helps me get an idea of what you would like to achieve and any issues or concerns that you may have.
What will happen at the In-Home Consultation?
We will go through a detailed questionnaire so I can determine the scope of work that is required. I also have a fun colour & style exercise that will help me to establish your style and personal tastes. This helps if you’re unsure of exactly what you want.
Do I need to do anything before our first meeting?
It’s helpful if you are able to have some cuttings from magazines or photos of ideas that appeal to you.
Also make sure you know your investment amount so I can help you with deciding where to spend wisely.
Do you do kitchens and bathrooms?
I will help you choose all the colours plus fittings and fixtures for your new or renovated kitchen or bathroom to ensure that it will work with your overall scheme.
Why use an interior designer?
- Using their knowledge, expertise, and guidance can help prevent costly mistakes
- You will save numerous hours of shopping, as they know the go-to suppliers for your needs
- They have access to trade only showrooms saving you $$$
- Help to create your own unique style by taking into account your lifestyle and individual tastes
- They will help you to make the most of what you already have and repurpose where they can
- Able to make the most of your spaces and create best traffic flows with furniture arrangements that make daily living fun, feel great, perfectly functional with fantastic flow
- They will turn chaos into calm!
INFUSING HOME, LIFESTYLE & HARMONY